“Lord, I believe; help my unbelief!”
As women, we stand before God, precious and individual.
May you ponder the Scriptures below and allow them to seep deep into your
soul and spirit. The Word of God gives light and value to
the relationships and roles we find ourselves in. It is the Word of God
that enables us to understand ourselves and how to follow Him in our daily lives.
Reflection on who you are:
Who are you before God and others?
What roles do you fill daily?
How is the Word meant to “fit” into your life?
Which part of Me is supposed to be affected?
What phase of life am I in? single, married, elderly parents, toddlers at home, teens at home, entrepreneur, retired…
Consider some roles and applications of the Scriptures below to your life and world.
I am ____________________________, a CHILD of the MOST HIGH GOD, my creator, a member of the body of Christ, The daughter of _______________________ & _____________________________, the daughter-in-law of __________________________&__________________________, the/a sister of ________________,_________________, _________________, ________________,______________,&___________, 1st cousins of ________,_______,_________,_______,_______,______,_______,&______, sister-in-law to ___,___,___,____,____,___,____,&____ a neighbor to ___________________, next door & __________________________on the other side, with __________________________across the street, & others nearby, I am the wife (in the future) of ______________________________ , mother to _________________________, _______________________, ____________________ &______________________. I own ____________________________ company, or I am an employee, with ____________________ as my boss, co-worker with _______________________________ ________________________________ ________________________________ _________________________ & others, a friend of ____,____,_____,____,____,____, & ____. I am a member/attendee of ___________________________ Church! I am a member of the Body of Christ, those around the world! THE WORD OF GOD Hebrews 4:12 says “The Word of God is living and powerful, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart”. Heb. 4:1 We are warned to fear unless we fall short of the ability to enter into God’s rest because we do not mix God’s Word with faith, as those who went before us. Heb. 4:11 We are instructed to “labor” to enter into rest so that we do not fall into the same pattern of unbelief. *UNIVERSAL TRUTH. Our thoughts and intents significant. I Pet.2:2 Desire the pure milk of the Word, that ye may grow by it,… *The Word of God can be understood and received for immediate growth, as is milk for babies. *Peter addresses “all soujourners”: no gender or age limitations, etc! *His Word is a source of growth. Vs. 5 Ye also, as living stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ. *We are part of something big! Vs. 7,8 Unto …them who are disobedient, “he” is a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offense, even to them who stumble at the word, being disobedient… *The Word is of offensive to the disobedient… II Peter 1:3,4 God has given us great and precious promises, that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature… Through faith in God's Word, we are given His divine nature. II Tim 3:16, 17 *The Word is profitable …it is our guide daily. It brings balance, perspective, conscience, and more. I John 2:14 *Abides in us Rom. 12:1,2 *Transforms, renews our minds Luke 10: 38-42 *Needed Luke 8:18 *Take heed how you hear! 22 But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves. 23 For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man who looks intently at his natural face in a mirror. 24 For he looks at himself and goes away and at once forgets what he was like. 25 But the one who looks into the perfect law of liberty, and perseveres, being no hearer who forgets but a doer who acts, he will be blessed in his doing. Mark 9:23 May we be like the desperate father who asked Jesus to heal his son! Jesus asked, “Do you believe? All things are possible to those who believe.” He replied, “Lord, I believe; help my unbelief!”
|
No comments:
Post a Comment